Awards and Rewards



So I log onto this happy site one day and find Srishti at My Take has awarded me with the "Creative Blogger Award", although I must confess that I am more suited for the tag of an incorrigibly irregular blogger.


So Srishti, here is a big thank you, and a heartfelt apology for being so unfashionably late in acting on the necessary instructions, starting with thanking the blogger, complete with a link back to the blog. Fancy fancy.





Next comes three things about myself:

1) I never take my watch off my wrist.

2) I detest strawberry ice-cream.

3) Writing in bullet points is fun for me.


Two things that people don't know about me:

1) I have a tennis ball which I bounce incessantly against the wall, when I am thinking.

2) I am Batman.


One thing I want to change about myself:

My washing machine. Screams more than an opera singer being skinned alive. Oh, I can be morbid too.


Now, the answers to Srishti's questions. :)

a) 5 essentials of my life:

Watch, spectacles,Tintin, Tolkien and sarcasm.


b) A dream I want to just live as a dream.

Actually, I'll tell you my second best dream here, you may contact me if you wish to know 'the' dream.My second best dream is being a truck driver.


c)
Ever caught doing anything unlawful..or mischievous? If yes, then when? ;)

I tried to pick my friend's pocket. He caught me every single time.


d) Writing to you is?

Something I should be doing more often.


e) What do you usually go with, your will or others’ ?

Um....mine, I guess.


f) Behaving (appropriately) comes naturally to you, or you choose it? (even I
don’t know what this question means! :D )

This planet's behaviour is fascinating. Back in my home planet, they eat people who say no to drugs. Maa kasam.


g) Words you mostly use.

OBC. Oriental Bank Of Commerce, if you are a prude.


h) Favorite quotes. (if you remember any! :P)


"Silence is golden"






My questions to those whom I would nominate. You too are supposed to pass on the award, selfish fellow.


1) What is the purpose of meaning? (Matlab ka matlab kya hai?)


2) Who is better, Batman or Superman?


3) Which are the three worst books you've ever read?


4) In your city, is aloo cheaper, or pyaaz?


5) Do you like horror films? Why?



That's it. :)



And the ones selected are:


1) Meena at La Femme Nirvana.

2) Mahima at Welcome To My Paradise.

3) Shiromi at The Glass Half Empty.

4) PeeVee at Confessions Of The Chocolate Obsessed

5) Noopur at Apparition of MINE.




Cheers :)

25 comments:

  1. Why have you been absconding for such a long time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVen I detest strawberry icecream!!!
    But yes u shud give that watch a time away from your wrist!
    and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx a lot for this... m very happy that you awarded me :)
    And cheerrs to you....for the same...
    Would surely get back to your answers soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Batman eh? :P Seems that too many of you are around :D

    And thank you so much!! It IS an honor:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhh, I mean SHHHHH. I mentioned it once, you don't have to highlight that fact over and over gain O_o

      Delete
  5. Alas, I already knew every answer you wrote about you here. You should consider being more secretive in the future, if you're going to get any more such awards. <|:)

    Oh and btw, thanks Sushi. I'll get back at you for this very soon on my blog! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sushmit :) you write well ya !! coming here for the first time and i really liked your writing style..its so original , spontaneous and naturally humorous ! following you now

    ReplyDelete
  7. The answers were so so hilarious and full of fun. Good to know you this way! :)
    Thanks a lot for taking this action..finally :P
    Well, how to know 'the' dream? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you get to know the dream, you'll probably report abuse me and it'll be sayonara for all my dreams :P

      Delete
  8. Aren't we all Batman or catwoman ? ;)

    ✗â„´ ♡

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, try to sabhi karte hain, par ban thodi na pate hain sab B-)

      Delete
  9. Arre wah, tu to mast banda hai! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratualtions! You've been awarded the Leibster Blog Award!
    Follow the ink below for more information! :)

    Love,
    Krittika

    xx

    http://krittikabarua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Krittika! And it seems you've deleted your own blog :o

      Delete
    2. Sorry for that, but my link for blogger has changed...

      http://krittika-barua.blogspot.com

      Delete
  11. Haha your answers are so full of life and you're such a humorous person!! Loved reading it.
    Waise who told you ki you're Batman? I'm Catwoman and I don't think you're asli Batman! :D

    Hugs!
    Thanks for the comments on my blog with which I came here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you :) You a fan of Catwoman? :P
      And yep, whenever I'm free (which is most of the time) I just hit random blogs and keep reading post by post,that's why :)

      Delete