So I log onto this happy site one day and find Srishti at My Take has awarded me with the "Creative Blogger Award", although I must confess that I am more suited for the tag of an incorrigibly irregular blogger.
So Srishti, here is a big thank you, and a heartfelt apology for being so unfashionably late in acting on the necessary instructions, starting with thanking the blogger, complete with a link back to the blog. Fancy fancy.
Next comes three things about myself:
1) I never take my watch off my wrist.
2) I detest strawberry ice-cream.
3) Writing in bullet points is fun for me.
Two things that people don't know about me:
1) I have a tennis ball which I bounce incessantly against the wall, when I am thinking.
2) I am Batman.
One thing I want to change about myself:
My washing machine. Screams more than an opera singer being skinned alive. Oh, I can be morbid too.
Now, the answers to Srishti's questions. :)
a) 5 essentials of my life:
Watch, spectacles,Tintin, Tolkien and sarcasm.
b) A dream I want to just live as a dream.
Actually, I'll tell you my second best dream here, you may contact me if you wish to know 'the' dream.My second best dream is being a truck driver.
c) Ever caught doing anything unlawful..or mischievous? If yes, then when? ;)
I tried to pick my friend's pocket. He caught me every single time.
d) Writing to you is?
Something I should be doing more often.
e) What do you usually go with, your will or others’ ?
Um....mine, I guess.
f) Behaving (appropriately) comes naturally to you, or you choose it? (even I don’t know what this question means! :D )
This planet's behaviour is fascinating. Back in my home planet, they eat people who say no to drugs. Maa kasam.
g) Words you mostly use.
OBC. Oriental Bank Of Commerce, if you are a prude.
h) Favorite quotes. (if you remember any! :P)
"Silence is golden"
My questions to those whom I would nominate. You too are supposed to pass on the award, selfish fellow.
1) What is the purpose of meaning? (Matlab ka matlab kya hai?)
2) Who is better, Batman or Superman?
3) Which are the three worst books you've ever read?
4) In your city, is aloo cheaper, or pyaaz?
5) Do you like horror films? Why?
That's it. :)
And the ones selected are:
1) Meena at La Femme Nirvana.
2) Mahima at Welcome To My Paradise.
3) Shiromi at The Glass Half Empty.
4) PeeVee at Confessions Of The Chocolate Obsessed
5) Noopur at Apparition of MINE.